In the same way, the personal data you send us must be accurate and up to date, and you must immediately inform THE MEDIAPRO STUDIO of any modification that may occur so that we can rectify or delete any inaccurate personal data, as established in section 9 ” TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY AND UPDATING OF DATA
If you do not comply with the above, you will be responsible for the communications made, and you must assume the damages and direct or indirect costs or losses that THE MEDIAPRO STUDIO or any entity of the business group to which it belongs must assume.
We inform you below from which sources we obtain personal data:
Unless a different age limit is expressly stated, you must be sixteen (16) years of age or older to submit any unsolicited application or material for participation in a particular casting.
We process the data:
For the above purposes, personal data may be communicated:
– To other companies of the group, to which THE MEDIAPRO STUDIO belongs, available at https://entidades.grupmediapro.tv/ and, www.mediapro.tv for the management of the selection process according to the audiovisual project in question and for internal administrative purposes.
– Judicial authorities, Public Prosecutor’s Office, public agencies and/or competent administrative authorities.
The bases that legitimize the processing of the data are:
– Freely given consent.
– The processing of special categories of data that are necessary to assess the suitability of an Applicant to play a role or perform a specific role within an audiovisual project shall be deemed to be enabled on the basis that the data subject has manifestly made them public pursuant to the provisions of Article 9.2(e) of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
– Compliance with our legal obligations, in particular, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and, Organic Law 1/1982, of May 5, on the civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image.
– Legitimate interest for internal management between companies of the same corporate group as established in recital 48 of the GDPR and professional contact as established in art. 19 of the LOPDGDD.
– Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
The personal data will be kept as long as the Candidate does not withdraw the consent to the processing of the data freely given or request the deletion of the data as set forth in section 10 “WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?”.
Similarly, in the event that there is a contractual relationship, the data will be retained while it is in force and, where appropriate, thereafter to the extent that the contact and any business relationship with THE MEDIAPRO STUDIO is maintained.
However, the data may be retained for as long as liabilities arising from the processing may arise.
The data you provide must be truthful, accurate, complete and updated. In case of any modification and/or variation in any of the existing data in our database, please inform us of this circumstance in order to update it.
You may revoke your freely given consent at any time. Similarly, you have the right to object in particular to the processing of your data based on legitimate interest when there are reasons related to your particular situation and, provided that it concerns personal data concerning you.
You can also request access to your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary and, where appropriate, request the limitation of processing or the right of opposition or portability indicating the request in which the request is specified.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, requests that are particularly unfounded or excessive may be denied.
Date of publication: 02/11/2023
© THE MEDIAPRO STUDIO, SL.U. All rights reserved.